Monday, September 13, 2010

I am Harry Potter

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Today is Caroline’s birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAROLINE!!!!!

Today I woke up late, did some stuff around the apartment, and then in the early afternoon met some of the Tel Aviv people at the beach. It was really nice and warm down there, and the water was great, as expected. I walked down to the beach by myself, and I realized it was the first time I had walked around by myself at all! Crazy! But I didn’t get lost and found my people on the beach without trouble, so that was lovely.

After a while we got hungry and went at got falafel on Yefet, one of the main streets of our part of Yafo. It was super delish. Then we returned to the beach, where I was VICIOUSLY STUNG BY A JELLYFISH. But it’s cool, because it stung me in the shape of a lightning bolt. You know what that means. I’M HARRY POTTER. I’m also a horcrux, which is pretty badass. It stung quite a bit, but it was fine. Some other people got big stings too. I have pictures that I’ll post soon – it’s pretty spectacular! Then Dante and I watched the sunset over the water – there were clouds for the first time, which made it super pretty. Almost like Maui style! AND there was a tiny green flash! I was practically eating pupus and drinking experimental Maui Sunrise Piña Coladas.

After I got home and showered, I doused my sting with vinegar and watched half of Anchorman with Vanessa until she was too sickly to stay up and then I went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment